DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I would love to play but I can only make it til 12 PM CST. I have to get ready for work then. If you guys wanted to move the game up an hour for me we could still get a decent session. I am very attentive and would love to play with you guys. If you would like to test me out and see if I work out before you change the time I can play the next two weeks at those times without any issues but afterwards I wont have those days off for awhile. I have a really wierd work schedule lol..

I would love to play but I can only make it til 12 PM CST. I have to get ready for work then. If you guys wanted to move the game up an hour for me we could still get a decent session. I am very attentive and would love to play with you guys. If you would like to test me out and see if I work out before you change the time I can play the next two weeks at those times without any issues but afterwards I wont have those days off for awhile. I have a really wierd work schedule lol..

yes we are.

Hello,
    I'm just curious if you are still running you're AiME campaign? I have been running the Mirkwood Campagn for a few months now using the Wilderland adventures to get the characters started. I was curious if you figured out how to "automate" some the character class features (i.e. Hands of a healer, Campfire tales, songs of slaying). I've been trying to create effects that kind of work but some of them just don't work as written. Any insights you could give would be helpful.

Thanks.

Thread Information