DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't find the Hero's Handbook Library Module

Am I missing something? I can't seem to find the Hero's Handbook.

Just bought it last night, downloaded today. I even did an extra update just in case.

Thanks!

Todd
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you loaded the module? I'm not conversant with this ruleset, but normally you clcik on the library button, then on modules then on the load button for the module. But I don't see a modules button on your screenshot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

The Modules (Library) is the "Net" button on the right. The Library section is blank. I also checked in case it was an extension, no luck.

Edit: Disregard. Found it. I haven't used FG for a while, and this is an older ruleset without the Library. It has a separate "Modules" button.

Thanks!

I see the handbook in the module window, but not sure how to view it. Clicking on it does nothing. And every other window is pretty much empty. There seems to be no data. "The Net" which is the library is empty. There is no powers window. So there is nothing to drag into an empty character sheet.
    Last edited by taylrobe; December 20th, 2019 at 12:42.

Ah, I see. You have to click on the rectangular brown icon so it changes to an open book. Even though it's already loaded I guess it's not available till the book is "open".

Quote Originally Posted by taylrobe View Post
    Ah, I see. You have to click on the rectangular brown icon so it changes to an open book. Even though it's already loaded I guess it's not available till the book is "open".
    Yep, that's how old school FG was, in other rulesets you have the little green and red icons to load them, you used to have to drag open the books.

Thread Information