5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D20 Modern - Character Sheet is not uploading classes

Dev's, meaby is because im quite new in FG but when i try to create a new char in D20 Modern is not uploading all the information from the classes.
    Thanks for your support.

The data from the classes etc. is more for reference in the d20 modern ruleset (and a lot of other rulesets as well). You'll need to manually edit/set the relevant data that you think you need to run the PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The data from the classes etc. is more for reference in the d20 modern ruleset (and a lot of other rulesets as well). You'll need to manually edit/set the relevant data that you think you need to run the PC.
    Thanks for ur quick response; the question is regarding because i paid the DLC to get the automatic upload, expectation is when i hold the class and drag on the PC (Character Sheet) it supposed to get the basic information as skills, Base attack bonus, HD, Save bonus & special habilities; otherwise what is the benefit? (notepad?)
    Last edited by Blacwell; July 6th, 2019 at 03:07.

Blacwell, sorry but your expectations are just not valid. It was a fairly recent innovation for ANY ruleset to do what you expect. 5e got it first, as I recall, and the #2 ruleset Pathfinder only got it a few years ago when they got the PF license (and more recently the SRD for PF got some drag-and-drop functionality). I can see why you might hope things work like you want, but most other rulesets just have never been updated to that level. Sorry about that. SW has a 30 day no-questions refund, and if you are really pissed, take them up on it. You never say what DLC you bought that isn't working right. It is possible, but unlikely, if you post in the proper location the person who converted it might add it. But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacwell View Post
    Thanks for ur quick response; the question is regarding because i paid the DLC to get the automatic upload, expectation is when i hold the class and drag on the PC (Character Sheet) it supposed to get the basic information as skills, Base attack bonus, HD, Save bonus & special habilities; otherwise what is the benefit? (notepad?)
    The benefits are that you have all the data for reference in FG and can easily open the data you need to review. The d20 modern ruleset allows you to play d20 modern games, with the data and relevant character sheet, etc.. I consider that a big benefit!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information