STAR TREK 2d20

Delete Story from a WOTC Campaign

Kinda just wanna use the assets for saltmarsh but focus more on my home brew world and my story. Can I just delete the story quests and encounters out of my campaign of FG? when I try it dose not seem to work.

I would suggest dragging a new copy of any asset you want to use, then unload the module. The copies should remain in your campaign without all the other stuff you don't want.

Edit: Oh, and welcome!

This will save me a tonne of work on my homebrew. Looks like I will need to buy saltmarsh!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseN1P View Post
    Kinda just wanna use the assets for saltmarsh but focus more on my home brew world and my story. Can I just delete the story quests and encounters out of my campaign of FG? when I try it dose not seem to work.
    It'd probably easier to just ignore the records you don't want to use, and edit and share with the players the ones that you do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Create new groups for Story, encounters, etc and put your stuff in those groups and as Trenloe says leave the Saltmarsh stuff where it is. You can't delete things from a module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    I would suggest dragging a new copy of any asset you want to use, then unload the module. The copies should remain in your campaign without all the other stuff you don't want.

Edit: Oh, and welcome!
    Zach, seems like what he said is better way. Removing the module after copying stuff is effectively deleting unwanted material from your campaign.

Of course, Tenloe’s solution is way easier if you aren’t changing any of the stuff you want to use.

Thread Information