Starfinder Playlist

Seeking a Rogue (GMT +1)

Greetings prospective rogues!

Due to the unfortunate circumstances of real life, I've lost my rogue after only a few sessions, so I'm in a position to accept someone willing to play a rogue character.

A little about the game:

The campaign set in the world of the MMORPG Everquest using a hybrid of 3.5 and the Everquest D20 system rules. While one doesn't need any knowledge of the Everquest world (treat it as a homebrewed world because that's what it is for the most part) or the EQd20 rules, the potential player does need to be versed well enough in D&D 3.5 to be able to create a character and function without anyone holding their hand.

The players are currently level 2 and will probably be level 3 at the end of the next session. The character line-up is as follows:

Toryn - Human paladin of the Knights of Truth

Ro - Half-orc bardess who doesn't speak much common, misunderstands the simplest commands, and LOVES stealing food and trying to eat anything "new"

Rand - Human cleric of Druzzil Ro (goddess of magic) who is deathly afraid the were-bunnies are coming after him. He's also taken up the mission of trying to teach Ro common

Aikira - A dark elf (drow) warrior who grew up in the gladiator school deep below the depths of the dark elf city and has no pratical experience in life so he doesn't possess the dark elven hate of the world and all that's good in it...yet

(here are the transcripts of the past games to give you a better idea about the group of characters: Campaign Transcripts)

What I'm looking for in a rogue:

I'm looking for a rogue that likes romantic candle light dinners and long walks on the beach....

Ok, seriously though I'm looking for a rogue that would fit in well with the group mentioned above. The potential rogue doesn't have to be the hard core, thieving anything not tied down, type rogue. My last rogue was more of a swash buckler (think Captain Jack Sparrow) than a criminal.

The races available to the rogue are human, dwarf, gnome, half-elf, halfling, vah shir (cat like humanoid creatures), or wood elf. If a player can come up with a hybrid or a monster type that isn't evil and makes sense to the campaign, I'm willing to discuss it.

Alignment wise, I'll accept anything from chaotic good to chaotic neutral, but I'm not accepting evil characters at this time.

What I'm looking for in a player:

As stated before, the potential player does not have to be versed in the Everquest online world to play in this campaign, but they do need to be reasonably versed in D&D 3.5 (D20 SRD) to the point that I do not need to extensively help them create a character or play the character.

The potential player shouldn't mind extensive role-play, since the group tends to talk it's way out of trouble vs hack it's way out.

When we play:

Games will be played Monday evenings at 7pm (GMT +1), Amsterdam time though any time zone that can play and continue to play will be welcome.

Please, please, please, make sure you actually have time to dedicate to this campaign before replying either by PM or my email address (which is in my profile).

I'm looking forward to meeting my next rogue!
    Question: How does an Assamite find herself between a 12ft murder machine and a high place?

Answer: When she's running away from a werewolf in Crinos and she has to jump onto a fire escape with the Phobia: High Places flaw

Sounds interesting. I would love to join in this campaign (played a rogue in EQ for years) but unfortunatly I live in the wrong time zone and the time difference is just too much. Good luck in your search and your adventure.

Playing this system is very interesting, though a minor headache. It's obvious the publishers and writers thought they could literally pull the online version and dump it into a d20 system. My live group has been the lab rats and I've worked out the kinks now.

But to future players that are interested, the position is currently filled. I'll post again if anymore spots open.
    Question: How does an Assamite find herself between a 12ft murder machine and a high place?

Answer: When she's running away from a werewolf in Crinos and she has to jump onto a fire escape with the Phobia: High Places flaw

Thread Information