FG Spreadshirt Swag

Ruins of Azlant Parcel Issues

Greetings. I tried FG College for advice on this first and they suggested I come here. I'm having an issue with parcels in the Ruins of Azlant AP1 Module. When I drag parcels onto the party sheet they only transfer over with a quantity of 1. I loaded up Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition and those parcels transfer over the correct quantity. This seems strange as I'm not sure why a quantity of a parcel item would be tied to the module. That seems like some under the hood code mechanics for the actual fantasy grounds client. Any ideas from folks here?

Please report any issues with official Paizo FG products in the bug thread (stickied) at the top of the 3.5E/Pathfinder forum. Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks For Reporting This.
    I will look into it.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Thanks For Reporting This.
    I will look into it.
    Thanks! Do I still need to post this in the thread Trenloe mentioned or is this your module?

I think I found the problem. I will get it fixed so it can be added to the system for next week.
    No this post is fine.

Thanks again for reporting it...
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I think I found the problem. I will get it fixed so it can be added to the system for next week.
    No this post is fine.

Thanks again for reporting it...
    Excellent! Thank you! What day do the updates get pushed out do you know?

Usually Tuesday. Keep an eye on the City Hall forum for announcements: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information