5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG- Looking to learn Mutants and Masterminds

FG License: Free

Time Zone:PST (-8GMT) West coast US

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available any day of the week after 10am up til midnight. I would love a weekly game or even more if thats an option.

Term: Would love something long term.

Voice: As long as the program is free I will use what ever(Would prefer discord over the rest though).

Game System Preferred: I've been looking for a Mutants and Masterminds game. I would be interested in a Savage world game as well, something post/zombie apocalypse? But my main want is a M&M game.

Game System Experience: I am most experienced with D&D 3.0/3.5 and pathfinder. Have played a bit of VTM as well.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to the program completely.

Character Type Preferred: I will play what ever fits best in to the group. Need a healer? I got it. Need a melee? That's me. I've always been the guy to fit the party where they need me the best.

About me: Not much to say really, I have over 10 years of tabletop experience in 3.0/3.5 and pathfinder but not much else. I just want to learn something new and M&M has caught my attention.

I would be interested in playing Mutants and Masterminds as well. Just thought I would add to your thread in hopes of generating more interest. I am experienced in Dnd and fantasy grounds but would love to explore a new system.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Yeah I have been looking for a game for about a month now and no luck. I hope to get something soon.

I'm also interested in a M&M game. I have 10 characters saved in Hero Lab, but only available to play Wednesday and Sunday.

I enjoy M&M (at least, 3rd edition), and I'd normally happily volunteer to run some for you, but our times don't line up at all. Hope you guys can find someone though, its an interesting system

Quote Originally Posted by FlagShipFail View Post
    What times do you have available?
    Steadily? Not much, but I'm EST, offset from you by 3 hours, and running a game from 1 to 3AM just isn't feasible for me currently

I am in PST as well. Would be nice to find a group.

Anyone in Los Angeles?
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Anyone running a M&M game? I have never played but looking to start playing.

Thread Information