DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Inteface Zero Theme for Savage Worlds

So I bought Interface Zero 2.0 and Savage worlds deluxe. The theme doesn't seem to work at all from it can anyone help me figure out why?

When you launch new campaign, do you have the Interface Zero 2.0 as an extension?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The interface zero themes and extensions SHOULD show up for SWD and Savage Worlds (at least they do for me)

Have the .ext files been installed to the extensions folder?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Yes they show up I have both Deluxe and Adventure Edition. When I launch it on Deluxe the theme doesn't change at all, when I launch it with the other the character sheet is all messed up.Messed up Character sheet.png the character sheet is messed up on both. Script Error: [string "scripts/launcher.lua"]:18: attempt to call field 'registerVersionMessage' (a nil value) also got that error. I bought all my content through steam if that helps at all steam dlc.png. I don't know if you needed all that or not but I really am at a loss of what to do.
    Last edited by Lindarkknight; July 3rd, 2019 at 16:37.

You have loaded another graphic theme this will cause problems

Capture.PNG

I cannot recreate the problem when I just select the Interface Zero extension
    Last edited by Doswelk; July 3rd, 2019 at 22:03.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Looks like he has the Simple - Grey theme loaded, which overwrites the custom character sheet in IZ.

What you could do is split it into two extensions: the IZ extension would handle the Lua and character sheet XML, then put the theme in a separate extension? That'd at least let people pick and choose which theme they use. But FG should also have a mechanism to not load multiple themes at the same time...

From the options I only have one Theme selected, it's the IZ one and the only .ext that I have loaded. I have tried creating multiple new games only to have it do the exact same thing over and over again. IZ Error 1.png
    Last edited by Lindarkknight; July 5th, 2019 at 02:03.

Blog Entries
    Keep scrolling down, you'll most likely see this:

If you compare your screenshot above, it doesn't look anything like @Doswelk's screen, which was taken with the default IZ extension.

IZ ERROR 2.png This is what I get when I load the IZ Theme with Savage worlds Selected I noticed in one of the above screen shots I posted was the wrong one I meant to send this. The simple grey one was when I was trying to just run the game regardless of the theme.IZ error 3.png

Blog Entries
    Ok notice how your chat window says Extension (Interface Zero Theme) loaded ? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say one of your IZ2.0 extensions are corrupted.

Here's how the default IZ2.0 screen should look, no other themes selected:

And here's with the Deep Green theme:

Notice each of them display the correct announcement text and the correct icon?

Try this: from the FG Launcher, there's an folder icon. The tooltip says "Open data folder." Click that, then close FG. In the window that opens, go into the /vault/ folder. Delete the GMGIZ20FG.dat file. Run FG again. This time the [Update] button should flash at you. Click the [Update] button and let it re-download IZ2.0 and see if that fixes it.

Thread Information