FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Chronicles of Darkness

What is Chronicles of Darkness?
    It's a modern gothic horror setting and storytelling game that uses the Storytelling System.
    It presents an image of the modern world "through a looking glass darkly": more dangerous, less caring, and filled with monsters of both human and inhuman varieties.

Info about the DM
    GM Time-Zone: GMT +2
    License: Ultimate
    Voice: Own discord server
    Experience: Years of experience and positive player feedback. GM'd many systems, currently mostly Starfinder and Call of Cthulhu.
    Game info: Realm Works

What are we looking for in a player?
    - Looking for players who can commit
    - Capable of playing as your character, and a bit of acting wouldn't hurt
    - No childish behaviour
    - Capable of working with other players and the DM in case any problems arrise
    - Thrustworthy
    - Adult players
    - ... and so on

Game information
    It has been a while since I DM'd this game, so we'll take it slowly at the start.
    This will be a great opportunity for new players to learn the system.
    The game is not officially supported on FG, so we'll have to work with what we got. For the most things we can use FG, and I know there is a MoreCore character sheet that you can use,
    but playing with just pen and paper is also a good option, as long as you are thrustworthy. In the end, it's not about being the very best and the winner, it's about the story, so it should be no problem.

We'll start with some adventures as mortal men. Later on I will incorporate other things like vampires, werewolves, mages, ...
    If you don't know what I'm talking about: it uses more or less the same system and you can play as these horrors.

The start of this is uncertain. First we need enough players.
    How much we'll play depends on:
    - The players and how much we can get together
    - The GM: time available and time to make new adventures

It will most likely not be weekly in the beginning.
    Let us just see how it develops itself over time.

If you are interested, or if you have any questions left, you can leave a message here.
    Last edited by KillerRabbit; July 3rd, 2019 at 11:53.

Still looking for a few more players.

Blog Entries
    With smaller games, if you get to your minimum number it can sometimes be worth starting and then posting regular updates of the game progress and that you have room for another player. Sometimes the recruitment takes an extended period of time but if you wait too long for the last players the first players may have found another game and moved on. Only a suggestion!

Very true, but ..
    The ones that are already playing know me from other games i host, so they will not run, since we play a lot together and they know me as a good dm.

We are just hoping for a few new faces, so we can start this new thing here. Untill that time we'll be playng more starfinder and cthulhu

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

I am interested in your game.

I am based in +1/+2 GMT so timezones match.

I have my own FG license and have been playing for years.

I used to play a lot of CoC and would love to again.

Due to the popularity of PF and 5e I've been playing that but I am keen to change things.

Ready to commit to a game and looking for a good bunch to do it with.

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Matthew

You are most welcome to play with us.
    Koin my discord server (link in PM) and you can follow the chat and see when a game is played. And we'll go from there

Hi there, brand new here and in the UK. I am interested in playing WoD and was wondering what version you play and what days/times you play.

Hi Martin

Welcome.
    I'd like to play Chronicles of Darkness (so the latest version of WoD), and for now with the mortal theme.
    Later on I'd like to introduce the werewolves and so on, but for now I want my players to get to know this game and learn the very basics of it before i make it more complicated.

On what days/times I play, currently we play my Starfinder on saturday evening. All other days are basicly open for anything else (accept for monday and wednesday).
    So it really depends on the group and when everybody can play. It's something we need to discuss further with everyone else.

I have sent you a link to my discord server in a PM. Feel free to join, and we can talk over there with the other players.

Also good to note, I have Realm Works. While its not necessary to have it as a player, i do put everything in this database, so you would need nothing else but this. i think the player edition is around 3 euro or something.

See you on discord.

let me know when you do this, will try to join.

Thread Information