DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last
    I adore all the work done for this. Is there any chance we can see the addition of the Witcher's Journal monsters to the bestiary?

Hey Folks,

Is there anyone working on this? I've been messaged on Twitter as I offered some help before? With the latest CoreRPG changes that have dropped things might be broken.

I've got a Witcher game planned early next year (Jan!) and with Covid on the prowl again in the UK it might just have to be VTT.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I keep getting an error whenever a turn is passed in the tracker. I am the player here, noone else gets this and IDK what I should do.
    Error text below:
    Script Error: [string "active"]:1: attempt to call field 'onActiveChanged' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "active"]:1: attempt to call field 'onActiveChanged' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'Reset all pending attacks.'

The github seems to have been last updated 26 days ago but there was no update to the release since April as far as I know. The ruleset is mostly workable aside some errors.

Anyone know how to add skill levels to the profession skills? It only shows the normal statistic as a modifier and won't allow me to edit any skill level for them

Remember, to add skill ranks to a profession skill you need at least 5 in the previous one. So in example of a mage, you cannot advance either of the skill tree lines until you have 5 in magical training. When that is done it works on my end

Thanks for the help, I didn't realize you could change the values where the dice button was. My other main question; is there any way to make weapons/armor that I can drag and drop like other items? It would be nice if I could just make out all of the items in the game in advance so that I could hand them out as fit. It would also make it a whole lot easier to, say, switch out weapons among a bandit group for some diversity in combat. The mod seems to only have the basic item creator available, yet inside of a character sheet there are great item blocks for weapons and armor.

Blog Entries
    Welcome TREXMIST

I havent used this ruleset but - if the Weapons and Armour have link fields on them then you can create a new PC called Armory and add all your weapons there. Then you can drag them from character to character. Depending on coding this could work.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome TREXMIST

I havent used this ruleset but - if the Weapons and Armour have link fields on them then you can create a new PC called Armory and add all your weapons there. Then you can drag them from character to character. Depending on coding this could work.
    Sadly, it appears that this ruleset does not allow me to transfer weapons or armor between characters. That would have been a great workaround, had it worked. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by TREXMIST View Post
    Sadly, it appears that this ruleset does not allow me to transfer weapons or armor between characters. That would have been a great workaround, had it worked. Thanks for the suggestion!
    I checked at Lunchtime and it does transfer between characters if the shortcut is shown, the issue is the error that happens at the start affects the display of the shortcut. I have fixed this, so post work I'll send a PR to the GitHub (also fixing all their warnings) and include a zip here.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information