Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    Was just checking the page to see if anyone one attempted a Witcher's ruleset for FG. Looking forward to trying this out. :-)

Any plans on icoporating the Witchers Journals Bestiary?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorune View Post
    Was just checking the page to see if anyone one attempted a Witcher's ruleset for FG. Looking forward to trying this out. :-)
    Hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know if you encounter any bug

Quote Originally Posted by Galkurt View Post
    Any plans on icoporating the Witchers Journals Bestiary?
    I'll do it if Talsorian allow me to.

But next update will be focused more on Effects and Magic.

Thanks for the quick response mate, excited to see whats next!!

Blog Entries
    @MetaZeta,
    I am starting to ask all community developers to consider making an explicit licensing statement on their work. It helps future community developers honor your wishes in regards to your work. Their is a discussion and some suggested licensing statements here; On Licensing & Distributing Community Content. Thanks for your contribution and for considering adding a licensing statement to your original post

I also know you have talked with Talsorian and if they have allowed you to use any of the IP, please make sure you don't release anything of theirs without their permission. Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I snagged the GenCon Witcher Bundle from dtrpg and downloaded the 4.0 version of the FG Ruleset and noticed a bug with the Tokens button. Having other library items disabled doesn't help. It looks like too many things are trying to show up in one row and tokens is getting merged with previous button. I still can select tokens an the button/item is getting merged with but not easily as. See the attached image.

Also, not sure if anyone missed this but Greg Bruni did a token set of Witcher monsters recently. See the link for more details.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...Dark-Menagerie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Duplicate post ignore.
    Last edited by Jay_NOLA; July 31st, 2020 at 12:24.

Yer I snagged those tokens also.

Hi Jay,
    With 1920x1080 resolution and scaleui 100 I don't have this problem (see image)
    sidebar.jpg

Do you have different settings ?

Thread Information