5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank to the creator of the ruleset for the great work he did. I would like to ask if there will be an update to fix it after the core rpg update?

thank you

This looks super promising, but I am also curious if there are is an update is in the works to address the errors from the coreRPG update.

Hi All,

I was hoping to look into this last week but didn't find the time, I'll be looking into it tonight. As I didn't create this ruleset I won't be able to update the first post, however I will send them a push request and add the updated extension in my own post.

EDIT: There's a hotfix in the repo, so looks like it's all been done, see more here:

https://github.com/Althea21/witcher_fg_ruleset/releases

Cheers,
    MBM

I tried to report this on Github but I got annoyed with the stupid dice puzzle verification puzzle to sign up because I'm on my phone but it seems like it might not be compatible with the Unity version of Fantasy Grounds. When I load up a new campaign with no extensions I get a few error messages.

[ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (shortcuts).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_frames.xml]
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (windowtitle).
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (tabs).
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (imagebox_header).
    [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for icon (tabtop).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for icon (ct_passive).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

Thread Information