5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank to the creator of the ruleset for the great work he did. I would like to ask if there will be an update to fix it after the core rpg update?

thank you

This looks super promising, but I am also curious if there are is an update is in the works to address the errors from the coreRPG update.

Hi All,

I was hoping to look into this last week but didn't find the time, I'll be looking into it tonight. As I didn't create this ruleset I won't be able to update the first post, however I will send them a push request and add the updated extension in my own post.

EDIT: There's a hotfix in the repo, so looks like it's all been done, see more here:

https://github.com/Althea21/witcher_fg_ruleset/releases

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I tried to report this on Github but I got annoyed with the stupid dice puzzle verification puzzle to sign up because I'm on my phone but it seems like it might not be compatible with the Unity version of Fantasy Grounds. When I load up a new campaign with no extensions I get a few error messages.

[ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (shortcuts).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_frames.xml]
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (windowtitle).
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (tabs).
    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for frame (imagebox_header).
    [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for icon (tabtop).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]
    [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/blank.png) for icon (ct_passive).
    [WitcherTRPG] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

This is amazing work! Thank you to all those who have put time it. If this is still actively being worked on, will there be refocused efforts for Unity due to the announcement of FGC support ending? It would also be great to take advantage of LOS, lighting, etc.!

Many thanks for all the work that has been put in, I was just wondering is this for unity or classic FG, also is there plans to maybe release this as a full ruleset in the future

Regards

Quick question, using FG classic we cannot seem to drag a roll into the tower to roll it secretly from the skills tab on the character sheet, when we move our cursor it just automatically rolls it. Is there any solution for it?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    Quick question, using FG classic we cannot seem to drag a roll into the tower to roll it secretly from the skills tab on the character sheet, when we move our cursor it just automatically rolls it. Is there any solution for it?
    What do you mean by automatically rolls it, do you mean the player sees the dice roll (as does the GM/other players), if so, it means the dice event isn't looking for the 'secret' roll flag and would need updating to do so.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    What do you mean by automatically rolls it, do you mean the player sees the dice roll (as does the GM/other players), if so, it means the dice event isn't looking for the 'secret' roll flag and would need updating to do so.
    I mean, when I as a player or my gm, clicks on the skill total/the roll field, and attempts to drag it towards the tower to roll a secret roll, as soon as the cursor leaves the roll field, the roll is rolled openly in the chat. It happens with all of us for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    I mean, when I as a player or my gm, clicks on the skill total/the roll field, and attempts to drag it towards the tower to roll a secret roll, as soon as the cursor leaves the roll field, the roll is rolled openly in the chat. It happens with all of us for some reason.
    Ok so sounds odd, I don't have time today (it's midnight +12mins) but I'll see in the week to have a look, though it's not my ruleset.

Thread Information