5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Problem exporting module

Hi all, I've run into a problem exporting information in a module. I've exported the module succesfully in the past. I reopened the campaign in which I create this module, changed some tables, stories and story templates, moved things from one category (which I created) in the stories to another (which I also created), renamed various things, etc. Then I exported the module under the same name, etc.

I then opened another (play) campaign, and opened the stories, expecting the changes to be there. They weren't; the old stuff was. I closed the module in the library, reopened it, no luck. I closed the module, closed the campaign, reopened the campaign, opened the module - still the old material. I went back to the campaign in which I created the module, opened the export dialog, cleared everything, re-entered all the details, and exported everything again. I opened the play campaign - still getting the old materials.

Any suggestions?

I have now deleted the module completely, re-exported everything, closed the campaign, opened the play campaign and am still getting the old materials

Right click over the module in the modules list in the play campaign and select revert changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    To detail what has probably happened is that you unlocked or made changes to the module content in your play campaign. Therefore FG made a local (campaign) copy of that content so that you could make deviations from the module content. In order to protect that work you have done, FG does not overwrite the campaign (local) versions of the content. You have to tell it to do so and you can do that on each individual item with a right mouse Revert or you can do it on the entire module with the Revert on the item. You will notice that in the object list a small paper and pencil next to any module objects tat you have made local copies of.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Of course! I had forgotten all that! Thank you both and consider yourselves both kissed!

Thread Information