Starfinder Playlist

Chronicles of Darkness

Is there a decent ruleset out here? ALso for the other gametypes, like werewolves and vampires?

I know I could make it myself in morecore, but i really can't, because i understand nothing about programming.

MoreCore does have CoD mechanics. Because Damned made them for me. So that is pretty much the only option that I know of.

Vires Animi

Yeah, but i dont understand any of it so...

I did upload a few charactersheets for CoD in the MoreCore thread. If you have problem with those, I am on the FG Discord (Vires Anmi) and always willing to help. Unfortunately I can't until tonight, since I am taking care of my parent's dog while they are visiting my cousin in Sweden. Always ready to help.

Vires Animi

Do you have a link? I can not find it

I couldn't find it either, so I probably posted it a stupid place. However, when I tested the stuff that I have locally, it seems that the diceroll isn't working currently. I will contact Damned and hope for a fix. When it is fixed, I will post a link to it.

Vires Animi

Seems like there was a change in the syntax that I missed. So far I have only made the human template, but this can easily be adapted to any other supernatural creature in the setting:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uq6yms7ey...heets.mod?dl=0

Hope this helps. If you have questions, you can find me on Discord under "Vires Animi".

Changed some stuff

I took that sheet and modified it using my babby brain scripting skillz. If someone likes it, cool. If not, it's whatever.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information