5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm interested! I've played a decent bit of 5E via Skype. I'm ET and can be available almost any evenings and some afternoons with notice.

Im off to sleep be back on after 10pm est
    I think we’re very broken people, but I think together we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

ok we have four players so far two more to fill. Sammage mac40k let me know if your still interested if so we have are team if not drop me a line so i can let people know we still have openings.
    I think we’re very broken people, but I think together we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

have one spot left open

hey I would like to play I have 2000 hours in to the mass effect 1 2 and 3 and have been playing table top rpg for 3 years but this would be my first online game

ok we have are 6 players will be moving any questions you have to discord server

https://discordapp.com/download if you need a new link message me here

Closed Unless we have a cancel
    Last edited by YoungMinion; June 30th, 2019 at 10:37.

Had a player go unresponsive have one slot open

If there's still a slot open I'll jump in.

We are full again

I know its short notice but we have an opening cause one of the players has a schedule concern that he will not be able later games So if you can contact me before 7/19 and want to play let me know

Thread Information