STAR TREK 2d20

CoC 6th modules in 7th?

Can I use CoC 6th edition module, adventures etc (eg Fatal Experiments, Secrets of San Francisco etc) inside the 7th edition core? I know the rules are not the same, but can I still use and run them making changes on the fly if needed?
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Yes, you can use the modules. The 7th edition ruleset will I believe even do a quick conversion of NPC stats.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    From the 7E Store Page:

The Call of Cthulhu, 7th edition, will open and convert Adventures and Investigators created with and for the 6th Edition ruleset and update statistics and rolls automatically.

Excellent. Thank you all. Now just need to wait for my 7th edition stuff from the Kickstarter pledge. I presume there's no issue buying modules before the ruleset comes through. I know I won't be able to use them until so.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by The Canterbury Tail View Post
    Excellent. Thank you all. Now just need to wait for my 7th edition stuff from the Kickstarter pledge. I presume there's no issue buying modules before the ruleset comes through. I know I won't be able to use them until so.
    Nope, no issue buying them before, just use the same FG website account for purchases and the KS rewards (you'll be asked in the KS survey which FG account you want to use).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information