STAR TREK 2d20

Player Login Issue

Is anyone having an issue accessing the game? Our DM is able to log into FG, but all 5 players cannot enter the game. We keep getting an error message saying "Could not connect to the host. Check your network settings and verify the host address." He has changed the host address twice now, and still no one can enter.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Barton. Since FG is a client-server architecture and not a hosted solution, this issue will be unique to your DM's server (i.e. his computer). Has he hosted games before? Has he run the connection test?

Have him read and respond to this; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome to the FG forums.

Fantasy Grounds does not run on a website - the players connect to the GM instance of FG when the GM has it up and running on their computer.

Your GM will need to do some checks and maybe some changes to their local setup. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the quick response! We have played a few sessions already prior to today. We have never had an issue logging in before. I sent him the link you gave us and he will review.

Thread Information