DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for two more players for a Saturday Night game.

greetings; I am attempting to get a campaign off the ground and need two more players. (this may turn into a West Marches style at some point, once I get the hang of Dming online) being Dming in person for close to 15 years or more.

FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate, so players just need Fantasy grounds.

Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA,

Day of week and time: Saturday's at 6pm

If new game, planned start date: first session June 29

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours + (5 max per session) every week baring holidays.

Term: Long term (will eventually be a drop in drop out campaign if it works out right)

Text or Voice: Voice is needed,

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not to start with at least (maybe down the road, but participants would be asked if it comes up)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25 percent roll-play, 75 combat/exploration.

Number of Players in game & needed:Have 2 players, Need 2 more (possibly three if there is enough interest) one player is making a fighter/caviler build

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with 1st level equipment

Character restrictions: anything in the official released books.

Details of your scenario: A Continent has risen once the world threat was ended by the Defenders. Now a call has gone out for those brave enough to cross the ocean and explore this new dangerous place. will you make your mark on the world and find treasure fame and glory? or will your bones be there for some other adventure to find at a later date? (exploration is a big thing in this game, getting to where ever you wish will be hard and there is only one small village on the whole continent.

Hello, I am interested, my only hang up at the moment is that I cannot start on the 29th (out of state), if you happen to decide to start a week later I would be happy to come in and check out the campaign. One warning, it would be my first game as a player, I have DM'd a few times in fantasy grounds so I understand how it works just haven't been on the player's side yet.

Hey long time player (17 years) here looking for a Sat night game anytime. New to FG not the systems

I have around 2 years of experience on 5e but little experience on fantasy grounds but i'm a quick learner

I wouldn't mind bringing a dwarf tempest to bear down on this new continent. I'm an experienced D&D player and have been using FG for about 3 months now. So, I've got the hang of it for the most part.

Hi......my name is Grant. I am very interested in joining your campaign. I am thinking of making a Fallen Assimar Warlock as have never played one before. I am still a bit new to D&D 5e and fantasy grounds but am I quick learner. My discord username is Valkerin#1575. Please contact me if you still have room in your campaign so we can discuss my character idea and if it would work in your campaign.

Regards
    Grant

Im intrested if there still is room. Im on Central time as well

Hello, I’m interested, I currently DM for some friends in FG, willing to play any class really that seems needed. Lots of D&D experience, love combat and role-play.

Thread Information