DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF 2 players, Sunday @3 Pacific Storm King's Thunder 5e

Voice Chat: Discord

Storm King's Thunder 5e
    An ongoing campaign. Currently Level 6.
    Sunday @ 3PM Pacific
    I am Ultimate License Holder

We try to play every sunday, and have a policy of not playing without all players present. So we sometimes skip a weekend. Currently a mix of new and casual players that set their own pace. All of them free trial players playing fantasy grounds for the first time.

Need 2 players, any experience, with a great deal of patience and/or amusement at Leroy Jenkins style antics. We lost someone about a month ago because their job required travel to an area with no internet and we decided to see if we can find a couple new people after trying it with just four for awhile.

Current Party
    Barbarian
    War Cleric
    Warlock
    Monk

I don't have an entry on the game calendar or anything, just message me if your interested and I'll give you a link to the discord.

I have quite a bit of experience with 5e and have never played storm kings thunder, but I'm pretty new at fantasy grounds if you're willing to put up with a lot of questions my first time playing? I do love to roleplay, if you're still looking for someone message me

I am an experienced D&D player and I have been using FG for about 3 months now. So, I'm getting the hang of it for the most part. If you have room, I'd love to bring a dwarf tempest to the party!

You still looking for players been playing dnd for 25+ years would love to play a wizard druid or rouge whatever ya would prefer how many hours do you play would need to be done by 6
    Last edited by YoungMinion; June 28th, 2019 at 17:33.
    I think we’re very broken people, but I think together we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

I'm interested if you still have an opening.

I did not expect this many responses, upwards of 10 people so far. I have you guys on a short list should the others fall through, I will send you a pm in the order you guys responded should that happen.

Sorry I didn't have more slots available.

Definitely be around sunday, in case the people who i sent links to don't show up. It does happen.
    Last edited by Ferrin; June 28th, 2019 at 20:06.

Thread Information