Greetings ladies and gentlemen I am with some doubts and considerations that I believe the most experienced in the field of programming could heal.
Before proceeding, I would like to say that the Rule Set is GURPS, which is based on CoreRPG, but the creator of this ruleset followed the changes and did so on that basis.
Well, since the set of rules and the system has been quoted, I believe everyone or the majority will know it.
I did an extension that adapts it to the "needs" of the Brazilian players, after all I am Brazilian.
But one thing that bothers me so much in the version without the extension as well as in my extension is always when I reach the gun.
As we know the weapons have two modes of damage. The damage on Thrust and the damage on Bal, for the same weapon.
So I would like to know if it would be possible to programmatically do this, to create the items, instead of creating "equal" items with different damages, I made some changes where I was able to create the extra damage, but I can not put that damage aligned to the other per line, rather than column and would like to know if this would be possible.
I know they will say that I can use the GURPS Character Assistant to assemble the characters and buy the items, but the fact is that I do not want to do it because they are not all that have it, I know they will say what they can do in the hand.
But the fact is that I want to make a store where players can invest in their equipment and that already goes almost everything complete to the player being that he should only put his level of skill with the weapon and the damage through his ST, since still the ST attribute was not related to the amount of damage caused by the weapon, nor was there a way to create a link between the skill and the weapon to generate its skill level in that weapon.