FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Character Tokens Disappear

I'm running a game in Savage Worlds Deluxe, using the Interface Zero setting. My characters have tokens on their sheets and on their entry when in the Party Sheet. However, when i put them into the Combat Tracker, the token does not appear. Instead, its a light colored question mark. I can't move the nonexistent token to the map for combat, ergo a problem. I've swappef out the tokens with ones that are on my system and no luck. I have upgraded my licence from Standard to Ultimate.
    History is made at night. Character is what you are in the dark.

Blog Entries
    Are you running any other extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign or just the current one? Can you please post an screen shot of the chat window immediately after starting the campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal5x5000 View Post
    I'm running a game in Savage Worlds Deluxe, using the Interface Zero setting. My characters have tokens on their sheets and on their entry when in the Party Sheet. However, when i put them into the Combat Tracker, the token does not appear. Instead, its a light colored question mark. I can't move the nonexistent token to the map for combat, ergo a problem. I've swappef out the tokens with ones that are on my system and no luck. I have upgraded my licence from Standard to Ultimate.
    What extensions are you running?
    Can you reproduce with a new character?
    Can you reproduce in a new campaign?

Sounds like you’re confusing portraits and tokens? They are actually two different things - although the portrait can usually be used to make a token. The party sheet shows the PC portrait, not a token. So it sounds like the PC doesn’t have a token assigned - in the header of the PC sheet drag the portrait to the token field before adding to the combat tracker. Or once the PC is in the combat tracker, drag a token to the field in the CT.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The only extension I'm running is font size. I'm attaching images of the initial chat window, the modules activated, the character sheet top w/ portrait and token, the party sheet, and the combat tracker. I've gone back and forth into this campaign and placed different tokens and portraits to no luck. I'm going to check with other campaigns to see if this is more widespread.

FG Prob Party.PNG
    FG Prob Modules.PNG
    FG Prob Chat Screen.PNG
    FG Prob Party.PNG
    FG Prob Combat Track.PNG
    Last edited by Neal5x5000; June 22nd, 2019 at 18:12.

I've checked my other settings using SW Deluxe and they don't seem to have the same problem.

Thanks to everyone for your attention and, hopefully, answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal5x5000 View Post
    The only extension I'm running is font size. I'm attaching images of the initial chat window, the modules activated, the character sheet top w/ portrait and token, the party sheet, and the combat tracker. I've gone back and forth into this campaign and placed different tokens and portraits to no luck. I'm going to check with other campaigns to see if this is more widespread.

FG Prob Party.PNG
    FG Prob Modules.PNG
    FG Prob Chat Screen.PNG
    FG Prob Party.PNG
    FG Prob Combat Track.PNG
    Like I said in my post above - the party sheet doesn’t show tokens, it shows portraits - which are different to tokens. So looking in the party sheet really doesn’t help with this issue.

Please post a screenshot of the PC sheet for Bleach1T. I’m guessing we’ll see that the Pc sheet has a portrait assigned, but not a token.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 23rd, 2019 at 05:52.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am also having the same issue. The PC 'portrait' is not showing in the CT. I have to drag a 'Token' onto the CT everytime I add a PC as a workaround. This has only just started happening. It is fine when dragged into the Party Sheet. I have also disabled every Extention to test, Using SWADE

temp1.png
    Last edited by Martin153; July 17th, 2020 at 13:08.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    I am also having the same issue. The PC 'portrait' is not showing in the CT. I have to drag a 'Token' onto the CT everytime I add a PC as a workaround. This has only just started happening. It is fine when dragged into the Party Sheet. I have also disabled every Extention to test, Using SWADE
    Like I've said immediately above your post - the party sheet doesn’t show tokens, it shows portraits - which are different to tokens.

Please post a screenshot of the PC sheets that don't have a token when added to the Combat Tracker.

Thread Information