5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There's nothing in that db file apart from a name. Can you check that FG is writing to the folder you think it is writing to (click the little folder icon top right of the start screen). When you created these classes did you create everything in a new campaign from nothing or did you edit something which existed already.
    Just checked the directory that everything is writing too, its going to the \AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds location which appears to be right.
    The Original module was created about a month ago, before my PC ended up getting a reformat. I threw the original "Llamas Bundle of Classes" module too a friend to hold onto. Once i got everything up and running again, I reopened fantasy grounds and threw the "Llamas Bundle of Classes" into a new Campaign named "Class Builder", Then modified the rest of the class direction from fantasy grounds.
    This is where i am Seeing the problem. No changes I am currently doing is effecting the module its self, Just what I see from it. So i tried Exporting it as "Llamas Bundle of Classes V4". Which it created the module and it can be seen here: https://i.imgur.com/P9cC46R.png
    But when searching for it in modules, The V4 version that I updated from the "Llamas Bundle of Classes" original doesnt seem to be appearing. nor is that one modified with any of the changes made within the V4 file. https://i.imgur.com/tAfK2BF.jpg
    The Original module "Llamas Bundle of Classes" Was made from scratch within Fantasy grounds using no third party extensions/modules in the 5e ruleset.
    The Second module "Llamas Bundle of Classes V4" was made using the Original module from within fantasy grounds.

Sorry i hope i answered everything? Still kinda new to all of this.

Edit: I think I get what you were asking with "Edit something which already existed" now. Other then taking things from my Original module, There was no other information taken from any our source like PHB or anything like that.
    Last edited by EnragedLlama; June 22nd, 2019 at 09:50.

Blog Entries
    You cant edit a module from within FG
    You can only create the module.

The module content you are editing isnt in the campaign you are working in so you can export the content.

Try dragging the class 1cm down and making a copy.
    Unlock and make an edit to that copy and try exporting...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You cant edit a module from within FG
    You can only create the module.

The module content you are editing isnt in the campaign you are working in so you can export the content.

Try dragging the class 1cm down and making a copy.
    Unlock and make an edit to that copy and try exporting...
    Freakin Life savers, was able to get it made after copying the class by dragging as suggested then exporting.

For clarity, If i wanted to add more subclasses to my existing class, or more classes or what not. I would make the changes to the existing class, Then drag-drop to create a copy, Remove the previous loaded base module that ive made and recreate it with all of the content inside it? or is there a smarter way of merging multiple class modules?

Blog Entries
    Always make the changes in the original campaign where you made the original data/entries.

Blog Entries
    You can follow the link in my signature to adventure module creation. Though it doesn't talk about class creation, the section on development campaigns applies to class/race modules (any type of module really).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information