STAR TREK 2d20

***PAID GAME*** LFP 5E Friday evenings GMT-5 (Fee 10$ per year)

PAID GAME COST: 10$ US per year. Once at joining, and then again every January. I use the money to buy tokens, maps, etc., for the game.

FG License: Ultimate license
    Game System: 5e with a few house rules
    Campaign: Rappan Athuk by Frog God Games
    Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)
    Day of week and time: Fridays 7:00 p.m., for two and half hours. Roughly 35 time a year.
    Start date: July 5th
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Role play & Combat mix: 20/80.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Four in game. Two needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd. As per the PHB.

Character restrictions:
    Standard source materials

Please send a private message with your name and email address.

Thanks,
    Kevin

##############

A few words about the campaign...

It is a huge dungeon.
    Themes:
    undead, demons
    dungeons, traps, tricks
    combat, lots of it
    treasure

A few words about who we are...

This game is going to be very casual. If you can make it to a session, awesome. If you cannot, well that is ok too. Come whenever you can. The group just finished the Curse of Strahd. Even after two years, the players do not know the rules so well, they do not know FG so well, and they do not play skillfully. For example, the rogue does not use Cunning action to hide, and the wizard likes to fireball zombies. But everyone has lots of fun and everyone is very friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Spoofer! your TZ says Gygax country and your profile says Land of the Rising Sun.
    What gives?
    Hope you are doing awesome!
    I am Canadian, but I work and live permanently in Japan. I went to university in Toronto. This particular group is based on friends from that time, but we are now opening up to share the fun with others. The game runs on Friday evenings, 7 p.m., which is actually Sat. morning where I live. I sometimes have work commitments on Saturday mornings, so I cannot run every single week, hence the 35 or so weeks per year. We have been doing it this way for over two years now, so I know that it works ok.

As for Gygax country, I do believe that Wisconsin time zone is one hour off of TO, no?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    I am Canadian, but I work and live permanently in Japan. I went to university in Toronto. This particular group is based on friends from that time, but we are now opening up to share the fun with others. The game runs on Friday evenings, 7 p.m., which is actually Sat. morning where I live. I sometimes have work commitments on Saturday mornings, so I cannot run every single week, hence the 35 or so weeks per year. We have been doing it this way for over two years now, so I know that it works ok.

As for Gygax country, I do believe that Wisconsin time zone is one hour off of TO, no?
    Im terrible at US TZs!
    You are right of course!

Thread Information