DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sanity Pathfinder Character Sheet

Is there a way to add these blocks to a character sheet:

Sanity Score: Your sanity score is equal to the sum of your mental ability scores (Charisma, Intelligence, and Wisdom) minus any ability damage taken to those ability scores.

Sanity Threshold: Your sanity threshold is equal to the bonus of your highest mental ability score minus any ability damage to that score (minimum 0). When you experience a sanity attack, if the sanity damage from that attack equals or exceeds your sanity threshold, you gain a madness, either lesser or greater depending on the relation of your current sanity damage and your sanity edge (see below).

If your sanity threshold is 0, you always suffer a madness upon taking 1 or more points of sanity damage.

Sanity Edge: Your sanity edge is equal to 1/2 your sanity score. When you experience a sanity attack that causes you to gain a madness (see Sanity Threshold), compare your total amount of sanity damage to your edge to determine the potency of the madness. If your current sanity damage is less than your sanity edge, then you manifest a lesser madness.

If your current sanity damage is equal to or greater than your sanity edge, you manifest a greater madness instead.

Furthermore, when you accrue total sanity damage equal to or greater than your edge, any dormant lesser madnesses you have manifest again.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemasteri...-rules/sanity/

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    You would need to make an extension. Their are two that talk about adding Sanity to the 5E ruleset. You should be able to do something similar, though automation you talk about would require more effort.

See;
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nity-amp-Honor
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Extension-Help

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Bummer, not compatible with Pathfinder rule set.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Bummer, not compatible with Pathfinder rule set.
    No, but if you want to learn FG coding, then you can use those as a basis for making your own extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No, but if you want to learn FG coding, then you can use those as a basis for making your own extension.
    I was able to change the ruleset, that's as far as I got. It is giving me a Script error #14 in sanity.lua.
    Last edited by dellanx; June 22nd, 2019 at 16:02.

Thank You!

Thread Information