Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours weekly
    Term: Long term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software usedisocrd
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60 combat 40 rp
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 currently signed up need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 starting gear
    Character restrictions: Official is safe except warforged. Highly prefer no flying classes. Some homebrew may be allowed

Details of your scenario: The Islands of Tarsk lie in isolation. Set off from the rest of the world, if there even is a rest of the world. the islands themselves have a great beauty to them, however one would be unwise to assume such beauty is not dangerous. From icy peaks, to the glowing desert. From fully eclipsed Islands to dense jungles, from swamplands to volcanic and Rocky Terrain. The Islands of Tarsk are truly something to behold. even the cultural differences are vast from the inhabitants. most worship the Primals, and each primal has an island of its own for the most part. inhabitants of those islands are typically fiercely devoted to the primal of the island. Primals are not the only spiritual beasts to inhabit the islands of Tarsk. many other Spirits known as Lessers also inhabit it. Some more dark and Sinister than others, some more benign. but they are often the cause of most of the problems that Tarsk face. Of course far from the only thing Pirates are also a danger, as well as inner bickering between inhabitants that worship Primals. some often see that their Primal should be the one to rule the entire Islands. that's not to say that the Primals them self all get along. However it's been a long time since they have fought against each other. None ever overcoming another.
    Some say the islands were a whole landmass once. It was said there was an epic struggle long ago. one that nearly destroyed the island and all of its inhabitants. when the fighting became worse and in the height of its ferocity. it was then that a great storm raged a storm so savage and strong that any caught outside the strongest fortifications or highest peaks we're found swallowed by the Sea itself. It rained for weeks, causing massive flooding. devastation was everywhere. it wasn't long after this that a new Primal showed its face. The Primal larger than all the rest. in fact it was the island itself. or at least that's what the stories say. the island then spoke only a few words “know peace.” The island itself begins to shake and tear itself apart soon after. it was said that the island itself was on the back of a giant turtle, and in its wisdom it decided to separate the Primals and the Lesser spirits in their own Islands. this has stabilized the conflicting cultures and the inhabitants there in. at least as much as possible because even distance doesn't separate hatred but it did calm it down significantly. however these seem mostly problems in the past. Most troubles these days are with inner conflicts and politics. however this is not to say that that's the only problems there is still some lessors causing trouble and increased pirate activity.
    That's where the tidal blades come in. after the day the island spoke. many took to form a better way, a way of peace. Tidal blades where thus born to keep the peace as the island tried to. They named the island now Islands after Tarsk (the island itself the largest primal.)The tidal blades themselves are typically seen as a position of the highest of honors. Not all agree with this however. some see the tidal blades as an annoyance, a nuisance, a pest. one that sticks its nose in places they don't belong. other see being a tidal blade as treachery. For to become a Tidal Blade one must denounce a dedication to a single primal and dedicate to all. But none more so than Tarsk himself.

Link to Gamecalendar page: None

Hello I'm interested

Hey my name is Rudy. I would really like to join could I get further details?

I would like some more details, I have a friend that also might be interested in joining. I have played D&D as far back as 1st edition, been a while since my last game though. New to FG and have standard edition.

I would really like to play as well if you have slots open

Thread Information