DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Not sure if you have filled your spot or not, but I would like to join your group. I too am on the east coast (Va) so timing would not be an issue.
    1) Beginner But I do have the Ultimate License. (commitment)
    2) I played 100 years ago with 2e and tried a little with 3.5e but the group was a little out there soo......
    3) My favorite is a Half/Elf Fighter/Mage. The funniest I played was a Dwarf Fighter and he was all Dwarf, cranky, complaining, low Charisma. LOL He was an enjoyment.
    4) According to my kids 2 days older then dirt. (54)
    5) Jimmy
    6) I'm a Marine. Being Comfortable is more of friendship. I have played Evil Characters but did not enjoy it. I find it easier to play Characters that some what align with your own points of view or a one you
    aspire too.

I'm late to the party and see that you've received a lot of responses so I suspect I may be out of luck joining this campaign, but what you're running is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I've really wanted a super long-term group with a DM willing to run the official module content in succession. The fact that you're connecting them all with subtle themes and carry-over characters is the icing on the cake. In the event that you're still considering candidates, please see my responses to your questions below and I look forward to hearing from and potentially playing with you

1. 6 months - I'm proficient with the software player-side and can even bumble my way through coding for effects, etc. if needed
    2. I was introduced to D&D through 5E and have played off and on for about 5-6 years. Unfortunately, all the campaigns I join up on tend to be short-lived so I have no experience with mid- or high-level play
    3. I tend to play a caster or healer but I'm happy to fill any needed class role in the group (it looks as if you may need a healer and I'd be delighted to fill that role)
    4. 37
    5. Shaun
    6. I'm comfortable with just about anything so long as the group is having fun. I do prefer a more laid-back atmosphere over a group of rules-lawyers arguing over the minutia of particular rules.

Thread Information