FG Spreadshirt Swag

Updating Starfinder Ruleset.

Morning All
    Sorry for not being around much, there has been allot of real life stuff going on rhat kept me away.
    I will start looking at the bugs and issues rthat you all have reported and see what I can fix.

I am going to attempt to see if I can do something with the Starship stuff since I have not heard if someone stepped up to the plate.

Wish me luck

Kamosta
    Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Good luck! I definitely wish you the best as this is a huge ruleset for me and I know for many others.

Thanks for the update Samarex,
    Good luck with the star ship stuff, anything that makes combat easier for me is appreciated.

Samarex - after my recent /rant about SF ship combat not being finished let me be the first to step up and offer my assistance in any role I can as a non-programmer, etc. But I do use FG for 5e, SF, and couple other systems. If you need a play tester or some input from a non-programmer feel free to reach out to me. And good luck, the ship combat is certainly different than other systems vehicle combats. I run a regular SF campaign as well so player feed back will also be available if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Morning All
    Sorry for not being around much, there has been allot of real life stuff going on rhat kept me away.
    I will start looking at the bugs and issues rthat you all have reported and see what I can fix.

I am going to attempt to see if I can do something with the Starship stuff since I have not heard if someone stepped up to the plate.

Wish me luck

Kamosta
    Samarex
    Thanks for stepping up to try to fix this .. its big thing to do so and no easy chore.. wish I could help but not familiar enough with the ins and outs of the API to really be of assistance.. but thanks again I as well as many others really appreciate this effort.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Thanks Samarex!

Thread Information