5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! Honestly this extension you have created is completely awesome. We will be running the game for the first time this Friday and I will absolutely be using this

Thank you, I honestly have minimal experience with coding (a bit of HTML, a touch of actionscript in flash animations, and a lot of “Project Spark” when it still breathed life) thus a lot of this is ripped from the Mutant Year Zero extension which combines a few other extensions. So I definitely can’t take all the credit.

I can’t seem to grasp scripting yet, and only last night kind of understand frames. Hopefully I can improve functionality. I’m trying to use the shadowrun 4e ruleset found on here to extrapolate how they did their attributes, but I’m struggling lol.

Very much appreciated! Thanks for all your efforts!

I’ll try to have the new main sheet done up a bit more before tomorrow, I’ve got the frames set up, I just need to add the dice and number boxes.

I’ll post the update when that’s done, but I’ll still need to work on scripting, so they currently don’t say the name of the skill/attribute being rolled, nor will the skills automatically calculate their base attribute.

ok, updated back on page 2, post 20. it's coming along, but still can't figure out scripting, i guess. so we'll be waiting a while for any real automation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    ok, updated back on page 2, post 20. it's coming along, but still can't figure out scripting, i guess. so we'll be waiting a while for any real automation.
    Unless you are already programming then it takes time to get your head around and work thru.
    Take your time and keep plugging away at it as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Canterbury Tail View Post
    /cough 1991 for the Aliens Adventure Game RPG. 1986 was the Aliens movie.
    I know this is an old thread but rather than start a new one on the same subject I thought I'd post here.
    I would very much like to see some of the Leading Edge games on Fantasy Grounds. Aliens, Living Steel, and Phoenix Command.
    I very much enjoyed running the Aliens system although it was quite a complex system. I think this is where Fantasy Grounds would excel, a lot of the faff involved in rolling for this, that and the other would be handled by the system.
    Maybe I could finally finish my scenario where the marines get sent to a planet where communication has been lost with a research lab. To find that something has gone seriously wrong and that they are facing mutant giant mosquitoes, crabs, wasps etc.

Thread Information