5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Recruiting Players for homebrew Pathfinder campaign

Looking to recruit a few more players for my homebrew campaign. I am running a long term campaign. It is currently on hold since several players are no longer playing. I am looking for 3 players that wish to join. I have a discord server that provides information in relation to my game and character creation rules. I currently have 3 players and we run Bi-weekly on Fridays from 5:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m CST. Let me know if you are interested.

Is this an ongoing timeline or will you be restarting the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    Is this an ongoing timeline or will you be restarting the campaign?
    This is an ongoing timeline. The group right now is not in a dungeon or in the middle of a quest. It was the perfect time to place the campaign on hold when some of the other players left. All the documents and information in recent events will be available for the new players so besides individual story lines that pertain to the specific player, the new players will know everything that has transpired globally in the campaign.

I would not mind joining your group. I am new to fantasy ground but have played pathfinder in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by darknamer94 View Post
    I would not mind joining your group. I am new to fantasy ground but have played pathfinder in the past.
    Sure thing. My discord name remocarde#2401. Being new doesn’t bother me in both pathfinder or FG. To me it’s about the patience, time, effort that gamers put into the game. I can always teach people to play.

Quote Originally Posted by remocarde View Post
    Sure thing. My discord name remocarde#2401. Being new doesn’t bother me in both pathfinder or FG. To me it’s about the patience, time, effort that gamers put into the game. I can always teach people to play.
    I sent a friend request in discord the discord name is superbowl48#8885

Whats the level of RP to Combat for the game, and how character optimized are you going for? May be interested. Some Pathfinder experience, but currently new to Fantasygrounds.

I am interested. I am new to FG and new to D&D. I am available Friday nights and I am CDT as well (Nebraska) If possible, I would like to run a bard type character as this is what I have the most experience with (about 2 months) I am 19F let me know if I'm a good fit for your campaign

Thread Information