Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds, I have played some D&D 5e, but most of my experience has been old school D&D expert edition then Advanced. I am getting back into playing and would love to find a regular group to join. I have had experience with various games over the years. I have played a lot of Theatre of the Mind with Vampire the masquerade. I like a good adventure that has RP and combat. I also wouldn't mind doing some D&D Adventurer's League. I have already joined but have not done anything other than that. I have been using Discord for some time, but I am hardly an expert.

Characters: I have been wanting to play a Ranger: Monster Hunter or a Loxodon Monk. Really I can do any role, but probably not magic. I have been playing a cleric Light Domain in another campaign.

I am a mature teacher that is on his summer break and wants to have some D&D fun. I coach Monday and Wednesday nights so I am not available those nights.I welcome all questions. I hope you will consider me for your group.