DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP: Need 1 more for Death in Chult 5E Campaign Tue 7pm-10pm GMT, every other week

LISTING CLOSED. THREE PLAYERS HAVE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

FG License:
    GM has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: Tuesday @ 7pm - 10pm GMT (2 x monthly)
    If new game, planned start date: N/A
    Planned Duration & Frequency: usually 3 hours every other week
    Term: Long Term until completion of the Tomb of Annihilation Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice (some text)
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 35/65
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players in game, 1 player needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 4th level with a treasure parcel generated by the GM
    Character restrictions: Campaign restrictions available to download here.

Details of your scenario: The Tomb if Annihilation is set in Chult. Something evil is trapping the souls of the dead and draining life from all who have been raised from death by magic. This worldwide "death curse" not only prevents the raising of the dead but also causes creatures that were previously raised from the dead to wither and die. Our heroes are deep in the sweltering jungles in search of a halt to this insidious evil. Players can earn Inspiration for contribution in-game and in maintaining the campaign journal on Obsidian Portal.

Link to Game page on Obsidian Portal: Death in Chult
    Last edited by kerrigaj; June 19th, 2019 at 19:37. Reason: CLOSED THE LISTING.

Sounds like fun! I'm definitely interested in playing and have read your House Rules pdf. All of it sounds good to me!

Does your team have room for a Half-Orc Monk?

My Discord is Vathe#3596.

I can vouch for Kerrigaj! He's an excellent DM and I enjoy playing in his campaign, Death in Chult!!!

Sounds awesome! I'm fairly new to the game, but I do run a small game IRL, so I'm familiar with the rules.

I have read your Rules and do agree to them. I'm VERY excited to play!

I'm partial to playing a Warlock or a Wizard, but I can play any class as required by the party.

My Discord is appuahead#3785

Thread Information