DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Account Sync Discount

Gardens of Gallowspire is either not syncing or the discount not working properly.

It's not coming through when a Sync to Paizo is ran. So this looks like it's not fully setup right now.

EDIT: It doesn't look like any of the Tyrant's Grasp AP parts sync through for a discount.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 18th, 2019 at 20:54.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Weird, the other ones did previously.

It's a manual process between Paizo and SmiteWorks to setup. I'm sure this is just an oversight (maybe Paizo staff being really busy with PaizoCon recently) and will be fixed soon. Thanks for raising the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just wanted to point out this still isn't working. Neither Borne by the Sun's Grace nor Gardens apply the discount. The others added today work fine. Perhaps it's a product code issue?

I wonder if it is not the way Paizo has them categorized. When I look in my assets on Paizo.com for some reason they have the Tyrant's Grasp pdfs categorized under two different groups:

Paizo Inc.: Adventure Path Tyrant's Grasp (#139-144) (2)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path #142: Gardens of Gallowspire (Tyrant's Grasp 4 of 6)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path #143: Borne by the Sun's Grace (Tyrant's Grasp 5 of 6)

Paizo Inc.: Tyrant's Grasp (#139-144) (4)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path #139: The Dead Roads (Tyrant's Grasp 1 of 6)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path #140: Eulogy for Roslar's Coffer (Tyrant's Grasp 2 of 6)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path #141: Last Watch (Tyrant's Grasp 3 of 6)
    Pathfinder Adventure Path: Tyrant's Grasp Player's Guide

I am able to properly sync 1-3 but both 4-5 will not sync and want to charge me full price.

I think the issue may be related to how many products codes FG can download from Paizo when the account sync is ran on this page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp Mine stops at exactly 100 products, PZO90137E being the last one. Whereas a couple of days ago (before new, older product, were added to the store) I got to PZO90138E.

So, I'm guessing that either Paizo only sends 100 codes, or the FG sync process stops after receiving 100 codes.

That's pretty amazing that there are now over 100 Paizo products on FG!!! I make it 114 in the store.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 26th, 2019 at 20:44.

Yeah that is probably it. Looks like mine downloads exactly 100 codes as well.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like someone should let Smiteworks know

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the investigation folks. Martin shot this over to me and I've increased it to 500. Can some brave soul give it a shot now?

Thread Information