FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    where do you get the ruleset, when i make a campaign the ruleset is not available

The ruleset is added to your account when you buy it. If you bought through Steam, make sure you have linked your FG account to your Steam account using the link in the Store menu at top of this web site page.

Also, you need to run a Check For Updates after you buy the product to get the latest purchases.

Regards,
    JPG

i bought it strait but i looked all over the marketplace and i can find books and adventures but no rulesets

Hey, guys!

I'm getting an error when looking through the Castle Keeper's Guide in FGU. The page in question is in Chapter 17, and is entitled "Adding to the Role Playing". The error that I'm getting is:
    [9/1/2021 11:58:30 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:163: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist.

I'm including a screenshot for reference. Additionally, There are some problems with the fonts. This occurs in all of the Library materials. The second screenshot shows what I'm describing here. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Screenshot 2021-09-01 115615.pngScreenshot 2021-09-01 120438.png

This thread is no longer in use and is outdated. Please refer to the new pinned thread located here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Feedback
    Thank you.

Thread Information