5E Character Create Playlist

Rappan Athuk - Session 5 Signup

After a weeks break, Rappan Athuk returns!

Rappan Athuk Session 5 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-8

Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday - jump on over to Four Ugly Monsters and checkout the details and sign up here.

Note: Time is always somewhat iffy as far as time differentials (probably due to Daylight savings time). I went back to GMT -8 because I had someone show up off an hour. You can get the real time differential by looking at when I posted this. It is a little more than a half hour past Noon which is when the game would start on Saturday. If the board time correct for you then you know the actual starting time.
    Last edited by Griogre; September 25th, 2006 at 20:38.

Still have openings if you want to put togeather a 4th level character and play some D&D in 2 hours and 9 minutes. Oops make that 8 minutes. If interested check out the details here.

Thumbs up After action report

Once again a small party of three fearless adventurers - Bagaduce, Linoleum and Betsy - assault Rappan Athuk. They penetrate deep underground, arriving in a large cavern. They fight a horde of rats and go down some stairs, heading even deeper underground, finding a brick floored room with 4 doors. As Linoleum reaches for the key in one door, the party is whisked back to the safely of the shrine.

Once again a three "man" (halfling male, elf male, human female) party strikes deeply into Rappan Athuk. The tallest member stands a strapping 5' 3" and thus the record is set for the shortest party to enter Rappan Athuk.

Teamspeak and speaker problems delayed the start of the game and then the long overdue arrival of the cable guy caused a late scratch. Despite the troubled prelude and late start the party did quite well gaining 604 XP and carrying out the equivalent of 6 cure moderate wounds potions.

Thread Information