DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player; Starfinder; Any day (various times) CST US Time Zone

FG License: Demo Version on Steam. However willing to purchase higher editions if needed.

Time Zone: United States Central Standard Time (Oklahoma)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Monday-Friday from 6PM-12AM, Saturday 12PM-12AM, Sunday 8AM-12AM. Would love to play weekly, but am open to more or less frequency depending on game length, which I prefer to be at least 3-4 hours.

Term: Looking to play for a long time, either an AP, several APs or even Homebrew story of length. Not PbP.

Voice: Open to just about anything, but I most frequently use Discord. Have Headset/Mic (HyperX Cloud 2) and a webcam if needed.

Game System Preferred: Starfinder

Game System Experience: Have approximately 125-150 hours of game time in Starfinder both in FG and in sit down games, and have watched several hundred hours of D&D5e via Critical Role and some other series. Watching CR and several other Youtubers talk about Lore or gameplay of 5e and Starfinder, as well as the initial introduction to Starfinder by a friend almost a year ago is what got me into Starfinder and Tabletops. Own CRB, Armory, AA, AA2, and Pact Worlds. Have read through most of the CRB for things like items and rules, but didn't read a lot of the DM section or settings outside of character related details. I regularly get the new books (aside from APs) as they are released. I have only played with 1 group at a time and both disbanded over time due to lack of interest or conflicting playstyles.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have used for 15x 2-4 hour long sessions. Am very accustomed to the interface, however we did not have a lot of abilities and things setup thoroughly through FG and I instead kept up with those myself.

Character Type Preferred: Would only like to play a CG Exo-Mechanic Android/Human. I have over the span of being introduced, about 10 months, to Starfinder worked on a character story and background that I have not had the opportunity to flesh out and expand it in anything beyond minor RP. Stats wise, I try to keep atleast adequate in anything but focuses on Intelligence and Dexterity, with skills being more into Computer, Culture, Engineering, Medicine, Mysticism, and Perception. Combat I usually often switch between melee and ranged depending on scenario. Have a comprehensive and thorough backstory that ties to lore in the CRB and Pact World setting (specifically of Castrovel) into my own twist of ideas from some interests of mine, but nothing alien to the game or contrary to any established lore.

About me: Watching others play in good groups and RP well is what got me motivated to search, and that is the type of environment I would like it possible. I love to live out this character, however am still relatively new to RPing. Because of this, I tried to make some of the characteristics of the character more akin to how I see myself to make it easier to RP and keep immersion going. I have played FPS/RTS/RPG and some MMO setups all my life, so I am no foreigner to gaming concepts or fantasy setups. I am the type of person to consistently strategizes and analyses the situation and gameplay around them in order to adapt accordingly, however I obviously keep this strictly to non-meta knowledge. I don't like Meta interference but can understand if something happens. I'm not one to get angry or yell and scream and am generally quiet speaking at most times and quick to act during combat as I think about my moves during other players turns. I am not best at approaching and starting conversations with people/characters due to shyness, however if I have a reason, motivation, or some form of starting/connecting point then I am usually good. I check discord often so I am able to talk, discuss, or RP outside of game time frequently. I would love to have a group that has interest in character development and backgrounds as a bit of side story from the main adventure. Not necessarily something that sways us from the path of what we are doing, but something that gets a conversation going.

If you have any interest in me or would like to ask any questions, feel free to message here, but you will get a quicker and more open response if you message me on discord.
    Discord: Jrsooner#0232

Thank You.

EDIT: Removed steam link. Please message on Discord instead as I get too many phished profiles that add me to make it easy to distinguish normal people.
    Last edited by JESJrsooner; July 28th, 2019 at 18:32.

Thread Information