STAR TREK 2d20

Library Load Error

Not sure why this won't go away, tried unloading all of my modules, reloading FG... Still getting this error.
    error 19-06-14.jpg
    Last edited by Frankison; June 14th, 2019 at 21:52.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Looks like you have a module in the blank bit which FG isn't able to understand. Does this happen in a new campaign?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Mentioned in Discord. It looks like code somewhere in your setup created a local library databasenode. Nothing in the built-in rulesets should create nodes like that.

To fix requires editing the db.xml to remove the extra library tags. If you do that, make sure to back up before editing.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah thanks Moon, got it figured out. There was an extra library tag. Deleting it fixed the problem. I'm going to try to replicate the issue on a test DB see if I can figure out what I did to cause it.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Thread Information