FG Spreadshirt Swag

Deadlands revisited - ghost towns

Hi
    Iam trying to confirm if the deadlands revisited - ghost towns PDF will work with the savage worlds deluxe ruleset?
    I notice it is not included in the latest complete deadlands bundle offer!

err it's a PDF - not a module. Not sure what you're asking here.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    It's not in the bundle because none of the DLC developers have adapted it for Fantasy Grounds yet. I'd never even heard of it til this post. I'm one of the handful who do Deadlands DLC but if I add that to my queue, it goes to the back of the line so it'll still be awhile. Not sure what the availability is for some of the other devs...

How big is pdf? Same as I dont remember hearing about it.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    21mb, 126 pages. Doesn't look all that bad to input except the final chapter is a Town Generator which uses the card draws rather than dice, as many Savage Worlds products do. The ruleset does not yet have table rolling using cards functionality, though it can be 'faked' with dice. It ain't pretty, but it's doable.

I dunno. I have the PDF now, so I can look into adding it to my queue, but as stated above, it goes to the bottom of the pile.

I have the PDF and convert it, unless you want to....
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    If you have the spare time, go for it.

Thread Information