FG Spreadshirt Swag

What are the file locations when running via Steam on Linux?

I'm running FG2 via Steam on Linux (OpenSuSE Tumbleweed) and I can't find the location of the pak and mod files. Is there a command or something that you can run from inside FG? The directories in settings are for windows and I can't find them on my Linux box.

TIA,
    Peter

OK. Found it. They are well hidden. On my machine the path is: ./local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/300790/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds/
    The "300790" in the middle of the path might be particular to my steam account. My tip is the walk the path from .local in your home directory. Another idea is to create an file system link with the "ln" command.

/Peter
    Last edited by peterb; June 12th, 2019 at 16:06. Reason: Forgot the "." on front of local

On my system the following command creates a link named "Fantasy Grounds" in your home directory:

ln -s .local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/300790/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Application\ Data/Fantasy\ Grounds Fantasy\ Grounds

Note the space before the second set of "lFantasy\ Grounds". The first part of the command specifies the target, the second part sets the name of the link. The backlashes (\) are necessary to escape the spaces in the directory names. Again note that "300790" may not be relevant for your installation.

/Peter

300790 is the product ID for the Fantasy Grounds demo on Steam.
    252690 is the product ID for the Fantasy Grounds standard license on Steam.

The Ultimate upgrade is a DLC; so won't affect the path.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Of course, an easy way to find it on any O/S is to launch FG, then on the launch screen open the FG Data folder from the folder icon

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry for the late reply.

@LordEntrails: Thanks, totally forgot about that one...

@MoonWizard: OK. thank you for clearing that one up. I since moved to PlayOnLinux instead of Steam (I do own a license) and it works much better now.

@LordEntrails Thank heavens for you sir.

Thread Information