STAR TREK 2d20

LFP: I need 2 more players for my upcoming homebrew 5e campaign! Weekly Tuesday.

FG License: Standard
    Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: UTC +2
    Day of week and time: Tuesday - 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
    Planned start date: I am still working on the campaign itself but I would like to start within the next 2 months
    Planned Duration & Frequency: The game will last for as long as I have content, so it could grow into a 1-20 campaign. It will be a weekly campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: I need 2 more players, total party size will be 4.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard class equipment.
    Character restrictions: All official content is allowed, if you want to play a non-official class that's fine but I'll first have to look over it myself.

Details of the scenario: The campaign will be situated in a homebrew world of my own making; Vaemune. The world is a mix of a typical high fantasy setting and the lovecraftian universe. Old one's such as Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep have their influence deeply rooted within Vaemune. The basic premise of the campaign is one of good vs evil, ni which you have to freedom to pick either side. You are allowed to play an evil character but you still have to be able to work together in a group. It is also a sandbox campaign, so you are free to go where-ever you please.

What I expect of you: Be cool, be a team player and i'm fine with people wanting to have a strong combat-oriented character but I'd prefer if you don't min-max the hell out of your character. If you are new to fantasy ground, I'm more than willing to show you the ropes.

If you are interested, reply to this thread with:
    1. Your Fantasy grounds/DnD experience.
    2. Your preferred class(es).
    3. Your age.
    4. Maybe a bit about what you as a player enjoy in a DnD campaign.
    Last edited by YourZombiecat; June 11th, 2019 at 10:49.

Hello! I'm interested.

1. I only have experience with FG doing solo modules, but I have a lot of DnD experience.
    2. No preference, whatever party needs/I want. I generally play utility roles out of necessity.
    3. 25/M/EST
    4. I suppose I really like getting super cool loot and abilities to do more things, but really I just like playing for a long time.

Hi I'm Interested

1. New to FG, done some sessions in a homebrew before it got canceled, but I'm a quick learner. Been playing DnD weekly for a year now I think and are playing two campaigns on roll20 right now. But I think I like FG better just harder to find games.
    2. Can play most, hard roll-playing druids and bards though. Thinking about Sorcerer or Warlock or a mix. Being a rogue like character that uses magic. Also it's not for min-max it's more for the idea I have.
    3. 30 years old
    4. I like coming up with interesting things to resolve different encounters both roleplay and combat
    Last edited by Lideli; June 12th, 2019 at 18:17.

I'm interested!
    I Like Swords!
    Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

I'm Interested to join !

1. Recently converted my DnD group to Fantasy grounds; we've been playing on Roll20 before. I'm still learning, but I know the basics although it's only from a DM PoV. I've been playing DnD for ~10 years, started with 3.5E
    2. Since i haven't been a Player in 5E yet (I've always been the DM) I can't really pinpoint a favourite class. I tend to like the Spellcasters but I'm really fine with anything as long as i can get behind the Character's Story & Personality
    3. 32 years old
    4. I enjoy Character development. Be it how the Party grows together, or how a Backstory of a Partymember is explored. Because of that i enjoy group interaction, although i know from experience that needs to be "measured" so the story can progress. Not the biggest fan of "Beat em Up" Combat so to say (this is why i tend to like spellcasters so i can get creative) but as long as combat and RP is balanced i am happy.

1. Your Fantasy grounds/DnD experience. New to FG but have played on other VTTs such as roll20.
    2. Your preferred class(es). I always love to play a rogue but I can play most characters. I have an animal handler type that I would like to try out.
    3. Your age. 32
    4. Maybe a bit about what you as a player enjoy in a DnD campaign. I enjoy the RP aspect of D&D the fact that you can be anything you want. I like building stories with friends.

1. No fantasy grounds experience but a lot of in home dnd experience (a few years)
    2. I prefer wizard but recently i found a love for cleric but always willing to try something new.
    3. 28
    4. I like rp a lot i prefer it over combat i like to make sure the game is moving along and i am always open for criticism.
    Thank you for your consideration.

I'm not sure if you still need players but I will put my info down just in case.

1)I do not have any FG experience, I have about 12 years D&D experience.
    2)I can play anything. I prefer more complex and utility classes- I enjoy supporting the team in combat
    3)32
    4)I really enjoy learning more about each PC and their backstories as well as exploring the social dynamics of meeting as a group at the start and literally dying for each other at the end.

1. 0 FG experience /DnD experience 17 years as a player 15 as a dm
    2. Wizard, Bard, Cleric depending on needs currently playing a drunken master monk in a lengthy homebrew
    3. 31
    4. I enjoy creative solutions to problems in an effort to avoid combat. Although I do enjoy combat I seriously enjoy thinking through a scenario first.

Be cool, be a team player and i'm fine with people wanting to have a strong combat-oriented character but I'd prefer if you don't min-max the hell out of your character. If you are new to fantasy ground, I'm more than willing to show you the ropes.

If you are interested, reply to this thread with:
    1. Your Fantasy grounds/DnD experience. I have a few months Experience with FG and I played D&D back in the day (really long time ago) started playing in 82-93 then RL took over....Picked back up a few months ago so I'm feeling good about it. I have a standard FG account and Discord (DanPaxton#3553)
    2. Your preferred class(es). Fighters, Barbarians, Paladins
    3. Your age. 50
    4. Maybe a bit about what you as a player enjoy in a DnD campaign. I've always enjoyed the freedom of imagination D&D provides and now with FG, I can play agame with people from all over...from the comfort of my own home. I like combat and I like RP so I guess I like it all.
    Dan

Nebraska (CDT)

"Well, that didn't go as planned....."

Thread Information