DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - D&D 5e Sunday 6pm-9pm GMT+0

Hey all, Im still looking for up to 2 more players to join a new game.
    System: 5e D&D
    Time slot: 6pm-9pm Sundays GMT+0
    GM license: Ultimate
    Using Discord for audio

The game will be set in Old Port, a metropolis at the centre of the world of trade. Guild interaction and down time activities are key aspects of the game so Ill be using Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica and Strongholds & Followers as a guide line along with my own take on down time activities. Deal with corruption, hedonism, wanton glory hunting and greed, or get waist deep yourself!
    Get in touch if your interested.
    Last edited by Quothcraft; June 16th, 2019 at 00:46. Reason: update numbers

Can you tell us anything more about what kind of campaign you are thinking of running? - Guild interactions, and other oportunities to roleplay intrigue, sounds like it could be fun. - Is Old Port part of the the Ravnica setting?
    Last edited by prometheus; June 10th, 2019 at 21:58.

I'm interested, and that would be 11am my time on Sundays and would work perfect. It sounds interesting and I'd like to know more.

I would like to play into the downtime and love to RP, I also have a Discord at Zymox22 #7538.
    Last edited by PhilFischer; June 10th, 2019 at 20:25.

I'd be keen to join as well. GMT+1 so should be perfectly doable. Having just read Strongholds & Followers I'd actually be keen to use the material as well. So hook me up! Chasme #4801 on discord
    Last edited by Chasme; June 15th, 2019 at 15:55.

I'd also be interested! I'm GMT myself, so the timezone is perfect, and the setting sounds like it will be fun. I'm moonlitchalice #0129 on discord if you're still looking
    Ultimate license holder Interested in Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder

Sounds really interesting. The time works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quothcraft View Post
    Hey all, Im looking for 3-5 players to start a new game.
    Using Discord for audio

The game will be set in Old Port, a metropolis at the centre of the world of trade. Guild interaction and down time activities are key aspects of the game so Ill be using Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica and Strongholds & Followers as a guide line along with my own take on down time activities. Deal with corruption, hedonism, wanton glory hunting and greed, or get waist deep yourself!
    Hey Quothcraft,
    I noticed your post and am happy to find a dm that is willing to host late nights. I currently work, have school, and am married (im an old man) so finding a late night game is what im looking for. I did put up a post here. Feel free to read it if you think I fit in your purview of a player.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...king-For-Group

Either way feel free to message me on discord at Ducktales#4537

Hope to hear from you soon.

Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Quothcraft View Post
    Hey all, Im still looking for up to 2 more players to join a new game.
    Using Discord for audio

Are you still looking for players? If so I'm interested.

Ive been looking for a game especially useing Strongholds and followers if your still looking for players id love to play

I'm looking for a group to be a PC in. If a slot is still open, I'd like a shot.

Thread Information