5E Character Create Playlist

Warlock Otherwordly Patron

Just a quick question. Is there a reason why when you drag and drop the warlock class feature the only otherwordly patron the it gives you is the fiend? In the PHB you get three: The Archfey, The Fiend and The Great Old One, but in FG you only get one. Is there a reason for this? What is the best way to "overwrite" this to all the use of the other two options?

Make sure you are opening your purchased Players Handbook module which contains 3 options, and not the 5E SRD module which only contains 1 option.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you, that was what I was doing wrong.

one of my players really likes the unearthed arcana raven queen patrion but even after buying most of the core books and the unearthed arcana book for sell for a dollor i still dont see that option for warlocks as a patron. has the Raven Queen not been added or am i missing somthing. if someone could help me find this for my player id be super thankfull

Blog Entries
    When was the Raven Queen patron published in UA? Because SmiteWorks wasn't allowed to convert/provide UA content that was prior to some date (I think it was anything prior to Jan 2018, but you would have to check the details on teh UA product page).

Also, be aware that you have to have the module loaded (Library > Modules) and that you will have needed to have chosen the Warlock class from the UA module, not from the PHB or other source.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

LE is correct in that if the UA article was published prior to January 2018 then that archetype will not be in the Smiteworks module.

He is incorrect however about the selection of the class. Provided you have both the PHB and the UA module open you can select the class from either module and you will get all of the archetypes from both. (This is true of any official module with archetypes in them).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    He is incorrect however about the selection of the class. Provided you have both the PHB and the UA module open you can select the class from either module and you will get all of the archetypes from both. (This is true of any official module with archetypes in them).
    Good to know I was wrong on that

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

thanks for the responses guys. i did verify that i had the moduals loaded and nothing so it must not have made the cut to be in the ua packet o well if he wants it we can just manually add the stuff. still tho thanks guys!

Blog Entries
    I just Googled it, the RAven Queen was from UA 2017; https://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/d...UAv2_i48nf.pdf

Thread Information