FG Spreadshirt Swag

Combat Reflexes and Attacks of Opportunity

Is there any way to cause the interface to roll again automatically using the effects system? For example, I have a character who has Combat Reflexes which grants him DexMod# of extra attacks of opportunity/round. I know that if the PC clicks the "Opportunity" button under modifiers, than it will apply anything classified as "opportunity". However, is there a way to set it up so that all three attacks of opportunity will be taken at once, similar to what happens when you create an attack action with 3 attacks?

Thanks!
    Art, Games, Life
    www.artystrique.com (In progress, so be kind, please)
    Discord https://discord.gg/grHbK6ck3Q

I think you are misinterpreting this feat. You do not get three extra attacks. If someone prompts an attack of opportunity he can take up to three — one for each event prompting the attack of opportunity.
    You should not need to take 3 attacks at one time. It is hard to imagine how one opponent can trigger 3 simultaneous AAOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I think you are misinterpreting this feat. You do not get three extra attacks. If someone prompts an attack of opportunity he can take up to three — one for each event prompting the attack of opportunity.
    You should not need to take 3 attacks at one time. It is hard to imagine how one opponent can trigger 3 simultaneous AAOs.
    I thought if there were three opponents around him during the triggering event, he'd be able to take attacks of opportunity on all of them.
    Well anyways, it would still be useful to have it in the combat tracker, if only informationally, so that it's easier to keep track of.
    Art, Games, Life

I could have sworn there was an extension that covered this situation. I just cannot seem to find it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Netjera View Post
    I thought if there were three opponents around him during the triggering event, he'd be able to take attacks of opportunity on all of them.
    Nope, why would all creatures be attacked when one creature provoked? Only one creature at a time provokes an attack of opportunity, and that attack of opportunity is only again the creature that provoked it. One attack of opportunity per provoking action - and that attack is only at the creature that provoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjera View Post
    Well anyways, it would still be useful to have it in the combat tracker, if only informationally, so that it's easier to keep track of.
    Yeah, maybe, but the combat tracker is pretty full of info already - and adding in a field to track something that not many people have is a bit of a waste of CT space IMO. If you *really* want to track it in the combat tracker, maybe do it via informational effects?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope, why would all creatures be attacked when one creature provoked? Only one creature at a time provokes an attack of opportunity, and that attack of opportunity is only again the creature that provoked it. One attack of opportunity per provoking action - and that attack is only at the creature that provoked.
    Ah well, I'm pretty good with Fantasy Grounds, but I'm still learning the Pathfinder rules, lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah, maybe, but the combat tracker is pretty full of info already - and adding in a field to track something that not many people have is a bit of a waste of CT space IMO. If you *really* want to track it in the combat tracker, maybe do it via informational effects?
    That's what I finally did. I just like having stuff all in one place. Now I can look at the character in the tracker and see he has weapon finesse, and that will actually apply to die rolls, and he has combat reflexes, which will not, but the reminder will be right there to pay attention to the fact that he gets extra AoO, as well as how many.
    Art, Games, Life

Thread Information