FG Spreadshirt Swag

Mobile App Support

D&D Beyond is a service that is eating away FG profits. Could we not get a basic Mobile app to view the book portion of the module. I can think of what it is called in FG, but the area where you essentially have a pdf of the book. That would go a long way to making FG a more viable option in different settings. Viewing character sheets would be cool too. I am not even looking at editing anything. A view only features would be super cool. I would even be willing to pay for the app through Google play to offset the development cost.

This is something that the devs have said that they'll be looking into sometime after Unity is released.

Since D&D Beyond isn't a VTT I can't see why there is any kind of comparison with FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

People are buying books on D&D Beyond to build characters and use their books for reference while playing in person. If a person buys a book in D&D Beyond, they are less likely to buy the same book in FG.

Yes, I know FG has more features, but I think have similar features to Beyond but with several supported rulesets would go a long way to expand the player base. Drawing them in from p&p to a VTT.

I know I am super tired to having to lug my laptop to play in person, because I refuse to buy a book twice. I buy in FG to maximize the versatility and impact over time. I know there are more people like me who would like a more user friendly version for face to face play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is something that the devs have said that they'll be looking into sometime after Unity is released.

Since D&D Beyond isn't a VTT I can't see why there is any kind of comparison with FG.

Blog Entries
    This is a known "issue". It has been discussed many times. SW is aware of it, and as stated it is something they may choose to address. It is not a simple "just do it" topic. Their is a suggestion (or a few) on the wishlist you can vote for.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It is up to the owner of the product to address this. But since we talk about WotC and Hasbro - I doubt something like that will ever happen. If it is up to them, they will ask full price twice everywhere.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information