5E Character Create Playlist

Psionics and Invisibility

I was wondering if you had a Mystic character and used a psionic talent such as delusion would you become visible or any other kind of psionic that is not a physical attack?

Hi Shirigu welcome to FG.

It depends on whether using a psionic ability counts as casting a spell. I am assuming here that the invisibility is the result of the invisible spell. If it is the result of the greater invisibility spell there is nothing that says attacking breaks that. And if the invisibility is an ability it would depend on the wording of the ability.

So in short, it depends on the wording.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The invisibility is an innate ability of the pixie PC in my campaign. Does that help? Thanks for the invite I am really enjoying Fantasy Grounds!

Well if you are playing a pixie from 5e then the one in the Monster Manual has superior invisibility which says that it remains invisible until it's concentration is broken. So if you are following that then casting a spell or even attacking won't break that unless the spell you cast also requires concentration.

But, as I said in the second post above; it all depends on the wording of your invisibility trait, which will depend on where you are getting the pixie class from.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the information that was very helpful.

Thread Information