STAR TREK 2d20

LF 1 player - weekly Saturday night -ongoing level 7 pathfinder homebrew campaign

FG License: GM has ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EST USA
    Day of week and time: Saturdays starting 6:30pm

Text or Voice: Voice - discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Combat/Roleplay mix: 70/30, Leans more towards combat, exploration, story but more roleplaying always welcome.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 need 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: level 7 - normal starting gold
    Character restrictions: not much - ask GM

Details of your scenario:

Could use another player for our weekly game. You would start at level 7. Current players are Summoner, Cleric, Arcanist, Warpriest, and Rogue. This is a homebrew w/ some modules. Your character will be from the island Town of Tespen.

So far the players have found a large Manor, left by a powerful wizard named Tespen. They were able to clear out the Manor of various monsters and close a portal from where they came. They now call it home. Since then, strange things have been happening to the town. A large mechanical crab, powered by a gnome seeking revenge on Tespen. Creatures that have never been seen, like ankhegs and Minotaurs have seemingly invaded the island. Mines that have been taken over by strange bulbous creatures from portals from the stars. Creepy brothers running an in inn that turned out to be cannibals. And most recently, some kobolds started a fire in the town and the adventuring team followed after them into a cave system. They have also been warned by an outsider that the town has been cursed.
    Last edited by Copernicus219; June 9th, 2019 at 16:11.

I'd like to play but could only do so twice a month or so. That could change if I mesh well and fall in love with your game, but considering I love ttrpgs and don't prefer video games at all and have loved them since I was 11 and now years later I still love DnD mainly as its my crush and Pathfinder is dope too. Your Island Town sounds dope to get into some guts and glory with chances of my guts spilling over lost glory. I'm PST but three works for me here. Thanks for consideration.

I'm Zymox22#7538 on Discord and hope to hear from you.

Hey! Not sure if you're still looking for players, but based on the bump 2 days ago I'm guessing you are? Mostly played 5E, so I'm new-ish to pathfinder, but take that statement with a grain of salt because I learn quickly and thoroughly. I like the balance of combat/exploration/RP you've mentioned, and am somewhat flexible in what I can play (I'm highly inclined to play melee striker type characters, if that makes a difference). My discord name is Angvard#2211, message me and we can see if I'm a good fit!

I would like to join your game, the time is good for me and I have played one campaign of pathfinder before and have also played 5e. Let me know if there is still an open spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyTheTrojan View Post
    I would like to join your game, the time is good for me and I have played one campaign of pathfinder before and have also played 5e. Let me know if there is still an open spot.
    I think we're full now, but thanks for the interest!

Thread Information