DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Feature Request Thread

I would greatly appreciate it if the currently active combat entity had an option to become VERY VISIBLE on the map. Hot pink border? Sure. Anything to help me stop dreading mass combats because I cannot identify the active token without 20-30 seconds of floating my mouse cursor around would be greatly appreciated. The current 'slightly thicker border' approach really slows me down.

And another...

I would like an option that, when going to highlight the currently active token in the tracker, that if it is not found on the map, that the combat entity is auto-deleted. This would allow me to just delete tokens without searching through the list to delete it.

And my final request...

If I highlight a token on the map, (massively) highlight the matching combat tracker item. Please. This would go a long way towards making the tracker efficient and effective.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it if the currently active combat entity had an option to become VERY VISIBLE on the map. Hot pink border? Sure. Anything to help me stop dreading mass combats because I cannot identify the active token without 20-30 seconds of floating my mouse cursor around would be greatly appreciated. The current 'slightly thicker border' approach really slows me down.

And another...

I would like an option that, when going to highlight the currently active token in the tracker, that if it is not found on the map, that the combat entity is auto-deleted. This would allow me to just delete tokens without searching through the list to delete it.

And my final request...

If I highlight a token on the map, (massively) highlight the matching combat tracker item. Please. This would go a long way towards making the tracker efficient and effective.

Thanks!

You don't see this when you're DMing and the token is active?

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This did get me playing around with the CT and Token highlight targeting a bit while I was on lunch.

I'm not sure if this would get annoying or not but if you hover over a token (as DM) it'll highlight that npc in the CT thusly.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is a second pass at tweaking the selection. Sorry I've fell down a rabbit hole if this isn't what you were asking for....

Right now all this is limited to just the Host/DM.

The red arrows indicate something I left clicked on (selected).
    Last edited by celestian; June 7th, 2019 at 03:17.
    ---

Last post for tonight... this rabbit hole!

This shows a indicator for target(s) the ACTIVE (whomever has initiative) on the token on the map.

The image used for indicators isn't set in stone yet. Need visuals. I set the "active" indicator to the green circle and the target indicator to the red crosshairs.
    ---

From the client side demo.

---

This is all looking fantastic

feature request

Gold for XP, I suggest that parcels offer the option of award xp equivalent

feature request

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    feature request

I second this request. I'm getting tired of the math/list-making LOL.

Thread Information