5E Character Create Playlist

Princes of the Apocalypse and Elemental Evil Player's Companion

I stumbled across this the other day when looking to see what I did and did not have for the WOTC products...
    I have Princes of the Apocalypse, which includes the “Elemental Evil Player’s Companion” product, should it not reflect that I already own this?
    (NOTE: For the WOTC products, I have made all purchases through SmiteWorks’ store)

Quote Originally Posted by LordNova2 View Post
    I have Princes of the Apocalypse, which includes the “Elemental Evil Player’s Companion” product, should it not reflect that I already own this?
    Nope, because the player companion module is included in the main product as an all-in-one product. The FG store doesn't give you two product purchases (all-in-one and player) when you purchase the all-in-one product.

If you make a mistake and purchase the player companion in addition to the main product, you can email support and get a refund.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK, thanks for the clarification Trenloe!
    I have not made the mistake of purchasing it. But I was starting to wonder since I was still seeing it as an option to buy.

Thread Information