DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Experienced DM looking to run Starfinder this weekend. (I have no idea what I'm doin

Reposting due to some advice in the previous thread about details.

I'm an experienced 5e dm looking to run a game, either Friday or Saturday night, est, starting time flexible, but thinking something like an 8:00pm est time. Thought this is flexible.

Looking for 4-5 players, newer hopefully, as I have no idea what I'm doing in this universe. Main goal is to figure out the game and have fun. Post below if interested.

If it is Saturday night I would be interested.

I could probably do either. I might be a little sleepy, though, as it would be nighttime for me. But since it's on the weekend, that shouldn't be too much of a Problem :P

As I understand, this would not be Starfinder, but just some fun homebrew adventure? If so, what is your idea regarding level?

I might also add that I already have quite some experience with the Starfinder rules, so if we run into any questions, I'm happy to Help out.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Malkavian, no homebrewing going on. Basically I was seeing if there was any interest in a pick up game if I decided to purchase the starter rules and try and run one.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy it now, check it out tonight, and then make a decision on whether to try something tomorrow night. I'll post back here discord info if I decide running a pickup game tomorrow night is something I can do. I'll post later tonight (est)

So Starfinder Society scenarios? Even better
    As long as I can still play the ones you offer, I'm in.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Starfinder

Hey man,
    Are you going to run some Starfinder? I've been interested in playing. I have zero knowledge of the game however.

I could also join in, though not sure if you haven't started this game yet.

Thread Information