DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Token Storage

Token Storage

Is there a way to change the bag the tokens are stored in.... I have several of Darkwoulfe's Token packs.... but i want to put the tokens in better labeled bags (Drow - Ettin - Elf - Dwarf) to make it easier to locate what i am looking for. ( I have a LOT of tokens

If you can access the files make a token module https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...389#post382389

If not then no there isn't.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    You can search tokens by name too.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Zac, Thanks... that was a great link... that lets me move the Devin Night tokens i bought.... but not the Darkwoulfe ones... they don't seem to be in the module file? Is there somewhere else i should be looking?

I am actually thinking about buying the sets again from the DM's guild and not buying tokens from the FG store Because of this.

Blog Entries
    Some graphic files are encrypted and some are not. Depends when they were created and what the artist wanted.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryfen View Post
    Zac, Thanks... that was a great link... that lets me move the Devin Night tokens i bought.... but not the Darkwoulfe ones... they don't seem to be in the module file? Is there somewhere else i should be looking?

I am actually thinking about buying the sets again from the DM's guild and not buying tokens from the FG store Because of this.
    If you can't see those modules in the modules folder then they'll be in the vault folder and that means they are not accessible.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ahhh... I had a feeling. Oh Well... thats too bad... really sours me on buying from the FG store... I understand the whole don't steal from me thing... but I can buy the same tokens from other Non FG2 only sites... and move them around as i see fit....Its just a convenience thing.

But hey... thanks for taking the time to let me know... your time is appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryfen View Post
    Ahhh... I had a feeling. Oh Well... thats too bad... really sours me on buying from the FG store... I understand the whole don't steal from me thing... but I can buy the same tokens from other Non FG2 only sites... and move them around as i see fit....Its just a convenience thing.

But hey... thanks for taking the time to let me know... your time is appreciated.
    Most artists who sell their tokens on the FG Store and elsewhere are willing to have their modules left un-encrypted. BUT, at least sometimes they were not aware of the option (or even that their modules would be encrypted by default). I suspect if you reach out to Darkwoulfe and let him know his tokens packs (with specifics) are encrypted in FG and why you would like them not to be encrypted, he can then reach out to SmiteWorks and let them know he does not want his products (some or all) encrypted and they can then push the appropriate version(s) on their next update.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello M'lord, (heheh) I will probably send Darkwoulfe an Email... As you say, he may not know. But my Situation is resolved... I bought them from RPG Now, and intalled all 5 last night, plus i got the 3 Prisoner of the Drow packs as well... Heheh So my Drow pack is looking good for an army battle now

To be clear, This doesn't Sour me on Fantasy Grounds AT ALL, I have tried Many VTT's and while each tends to excel at one point or another.... FG2 is by far the best VTT DMing tool out there. I have been using it for years, Just the Token set up doesn't work for my style

No Blood no Foul... But thanks for the response and Idea.

To expand on what Lord Entrails said - encrypted products is the FG standard and very often the artist is not aware of the full functionality/possible setups in FG. For example, the Devin Night tokens were all originally encrypted, but then were changed to be unencrypted after some users enquired about it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information